Made Of High Hardness Steel Durab Vibro Hammer/Hydraulic Vibrating Hammer/Pilling HammerFor Pilling Drilling Project
Hydraulic pilling hammer is using its high frequency vibration to vibrate pile body with high acceleration to pass the vertical vibration of mechanical produce to pile which leading to changes in the soil structure around the pile, strength decrease. Soil around the piles become liquefaction to reduce frictional resistance between side of the pile and the soil. Then using the excavator down force, vibrating pile hammer and pile body weight to sink pile into the soil. When extracting piles, in the condition of vibration to pull out the pile by using excavator lift force. Excitation force needed by pile driving machinery are comprehensive determined by site soil, soil condition, moisture content and type of pile, construction.
Our pile hammer is mounted on all brands of excavators, which is used for many kinds of piling works. It can drive steel sheet piles, steel pipe piles, concrete piles and so on. We use USA PARKER vibration motor, Germany FAG bearing, Taiwan EVERPADS rubber pads to make sure very high quality. Every pile hammer will be made welding test, rotating test, vibration test and clamping test.
1. Before signing an official contract with our customers, we will help to analyze and provide professional solutions, recommdations based on the project information provided by customers.
2. An experienced tech-team are ready to meet your special requirements.
3. Your inquire related to our products or price will be replied in 24 hrs
4. Keeping our customers update about the orders' production process and arrange quality checking in the workshop is available if you want.
5. Online techinical supports are available for the whole product life. Oversea services are available with extra fees.
6. 12 Month warranty for pile hammer, beyond the warranty period, all spare parts are available for you in our cost price.
Delivery and Packing
International standard pallet or wood case.
1. one 20GP can load about 12-14 pieces 1.0m3 or 1.2m3 buckets for 20ton excavator(Width less than 42 inches )
2. one 40HC can load about 26-28 pieces 1.0m3 or 1.2m3 buckets for 20ton excavator;
3. one 20GP can load about 8 pieces 1.6m3 buckets for 30ton excavator;
4. one 40HC can load about 16 pieces 1.6m3 buckets for 30ton excavator.
|Package Size||hammer with clamp:1450mm*1550mm*1650mm||hammer with clamp:1650mm*1700mm*1950mm|
|vice arm: 2700mm*800mm*1200mm||vice arm: 3350mm*850mm*1350mm|
|Total: 7.41cube meters||Total: 8.81cube meters|
|Net Weight||hammer with clamp: 2000kg||hammer with clamp: 2800kg|
|vice arm: 500kg||vice arm: 650kg|
|Total: 2500kg||Total: 3450kg|
|Host Model Number||External Dimensions of Main Engine
(Take C16E as Exampel)
1. ARE YOU A FACTORY OR TRADING COMPANY?
We are a factory based in Guangzhou, China. And we've gained the export certification. Feel free to let our sales know ahead, if you planed for paying a visit to our factory.
2. DO YOU ACCPET OEM? WHAT'S YOUR MOQ? ANY EXPERIENCE FOR OEM?
We accept OEM for every product that we produce; There is no MOQ for any of our product if you wanted a OEM; We've been doing OEM ever since the year we established our factory, which is 2010
3. IS YOUR DELIVERY ALWAYS ON TIME?
We can't promise about the freight but what we can do is shortening our lead time while keep the same quality level. So there will not be any problem even if the sea freight delay for a couple days.
4. WHY DON'T YOU HAVE A CE CERTIFICATIONS?
Ce certification is for one product, not the whole factory, and we have way too many product lines to registered CE for, but our customers from Europe said it's easy to solve the CE problem. And we are working on the CE certifications registration process, in order to save our customers' time in the furture.
5. HOW AM I START ORDERING?
Of course, unlike others who might hide their production process, our production process are totally open for our customers. Feel free to inform our sales about your needs.
Tag: excavator vibro hammer, hydraulic vibratory hammer, excavator pile hammer