|After-sales Service Provided:||Online Support, Field Maintenan||Efficiency:||High|
20CrMo 500 Bpm hydraulic jack hammer,
180kg Cm2 hydraulic jack hammer,
180kg Cm2 hydraulic concrete breaker
Hydraulic High-Frequency Breaking Hammer
The centrifugal force of high-frequency breaker is created by the high speed rotation. It can strike and break the rocks with the tensile strength bellow 100Mpa and hardness bellow 5. The breaker also can be worked underwater 5-10 meters. Comparing with the general breaker, the model owns high efficiency low noise, wide application.
Hydraulic Hammer is abbreviated as "Breaker".It is fit for various kinds of excavators.
The power source of the hydraulic breaker is the pressure provided by the excavator,loader or pumping station. It can crush stones and rocks more effectively in engineering construction and improve work efficiency. The principle of selecting a hydraulic breaker is to select the most suitable hydraulic breaker according to the model of the excavator and the operating environment.
Product application range
Mining: Breaking ore rocks, Second time crushing, Screen crushing
Metallurgy: Steel ladle and slag cleaning, Fumace dismantling, Equipment foundation removal
Public road: Highway repair, Cement pavement broken, Foundation excavation
Railway: Mountain and tunnel excavation, Road and bridge demolition, Subgrade compaction
Building: Demolition of old buildings, Broken reinforced concrete
Ship repairing and Construction: Removing clam and rust
Others: Breaking ice, Breaking frozen soils, Sand mold Vibration
1. Selected raw material - high quality heavy duty wear resistant steel.
2. Leading heat treatment technology. Heat resistance and abrasion resistance are enhanced.
3. The device can adjust the flow fromexcavator and power source, so it can adjust the impact force and beat frequency according
to different working situation.
4. High-quality and durable wear parts ,longer use, easy maintenance.
5. Strong " hydraulic + nitrogen " impact system, increase stability.
6. Advanced manufacturing facilities and technology, introduced from South Korea.
7. High energy and impact frequency, High-performance optimized hydraulic unit.
1. ARE YOU A FACTORY OR TRADING COMPANY?
We are a factory based in Guangzhou, China. And we've gained the export certification. Feel free to let our sales know ahead, if you planed for paying a visit to our factory.
2. DO YOU ACCPET OEM? WHAT'S YOUR MOQ? ANY EXPERIENCE FOR OEM?
We accept OEM for every product that we produce; There is no MOQ for any of our product if you wanted a OEM; We've been doing OEM ever since the year we established our factory, which is 2010
3. IS YOUR DELIVERY ALWAYS ON TIME?
We can't promise about the freight but what we can do is shortening our lead time while keep the same quality level. So there will not be any problem even if the sea freight delay for a couple days.
4. WHY DON'T YOU HAVE A CE CERTIFICATIONS?
Ce certification is for one product, not the whole factory, and we have way too many product lines to registered CE for, but our customers from Europe said it's easy to solve the CE problem. And we are working on the CE certifications registration process, in order to save our customers' time in the furture.
5. HOW AM I START ORDERING?
Of course, unlike others who might hide their production process, our production process are totally open for our customers. Feel free to inform our sales about your needs.
Contact Person: sale